SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Floyd Rose push in arms - in stock at Feline guitars

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• DougDoug Frets: 172
    Finally got round to fitting mine last week to the Schaller/Floyd Original on my Jackson SDX.  I removed 5mm  so that the arm sits lower. Result!, a really worthwhile upgrade to the screw collar type arms. Absolutely ZERO 'play', Perfect, Thanks.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11594
    tFB Trader
    Doug said:
    Finally got round to fitting mine last week to the Schaller/Floyd Original on my Jackson SDX.  I removed 5mm  so that the arm sits lower. Result!, a really worthwhile upgrade to the screw collar type arms. Absolutely ZERO 'play', Perfect, Thanks.
    Great news . I love them and to be fair they are selling like hotcakes once people realise how good they are

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    lots more of these arms back in stock

Ebay link if you prefer to click to buy rather than PM and Paypal

Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I bought one the other week for my Jackson SL2 just waiting for techs waiting list to go down and it’s being booked in for a mahogany block fitted for dive only ,works a treat on my SLX 
    edited June 2021 tFB Trader
    New stock of these in again (we've had a good week for stock deliveries)
    Sadly been hit with increase in prices on a couple of items, but this seems to be happening all over

Chrome £22.99
    Black £24.99
    Gold 28.99

Because of the weird shape of the packaging postage would be £4.50 with signed for delivery as it is too big to go as large letter
    So we now send out in smaller packaging to reduce signed for postage to £3 as the blister pack will only be thrown away
    Collection in person is free

Also got a couple of the original 1984 style arms and the turbo arms with the allen key in the base of the arm