SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Live-in amp & rack flightcase

I'm selling a live-in amp flight case with 4U rack space (built for an Egnater 4100 head, but will take anything of similar dimensions). I'd upload photos but each time I try the site crashes (!) You can find pic's and details here - www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282552185192?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2648
or just contact me and I'll email to you.

It's in perfect nick, very sturdy, and I'm happy to include a rack shelf or two for free (there's a telescopic shelf currently installed - it can come out if you don't want it, but if you do consider it a billy bonus ...!).

It cost about £290 3 years ago, and this spec would now set you back nearer £330 from Castel Cases. I'm asking £190 on eBay, but will happily chat about any sensible offer.

It's based near Maidenhead and I'd suggest pick up - it's not the sort of thing you can post ...!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom