Amazon Prime Day

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• revsorgrevsorg Frets: 880
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4928
    revsorg said:
    So, how about the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 11th, and so-on?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • martmart Frets: 5205
    mort said:

20% of ALL Warehouse items - Gibsons include 2016 Standards (£1170) , a 2016 Traditional (£900) SG Standard (£645) Firebird Zero (£318) and a few studios.

eg Standards;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B007QY8JB0/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2OAJ7377F756P

Bought one of each!
    Wow!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1133
    2016 traditional for £900 is an absolute steal!

• mortmort Frets: 719
    2016 traditional for £900 is an absolute steal!
    Surprised it hasn't gone yet. The SG and a couple of Standards appear to have sold. 
  • CabicularCabicular Frets: 2214
    I picked up an SG standard gold 2017 warehouse deal for £790 .. got to be worth a go at that?
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11790
    Cabicular said:
    I picked up an SG standard gold 2017 warehouse deal for £790 .. got to be worth a go at that?
    Sounds like a fantastic bargain to me.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • bacchanalianbacchanalian Frets: 897
    Flashback delay/looper for £72 from the Warehouse Deals 

Flashback arrived but unfortunately is faulty.  The 9v supply socket was loose and the centre contact seemed to have fallen in to the pcb. Easy return service.
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    roberty said:
    Just ordered some reissue vinyl from the warehouse, might even be in playable condition if I'm lucky
    Two of the records were f***ed so back they go.  You've got to wonder at what point people decide to send things back, presumably once they've trampled them into the carpet and split the sleeve.  The third record is still shrink wrapped (but with a slightly bashed corner) so I'm assuming okay.  Was worth a punt.

Did anyone get the LP Traditional?  Bad timing for me but would have jumped on it a month or so ago!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    If anyone is still paying attention, look for seller "mearings" 50-80% off cheap straps, clip on tuners etc. picked up three tuners, four straps, a lapel microphone and two sets of cheap acoustic strings for £13 with various weird combinations of offers.

All chinesey stuff of course, but some of the straps are OK, got a union jack one that will go great with my patriotic les paul, and a clip-on tuner is what it is.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Patriotic Les Paul?
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

usedtobe said:
    Patriotic Les Paul?
    Haha - this little baby, Indie Guitars a now defunct guitar company used to make, lets say, colourful copies of popular models.  It's actually a really nice guitar, it wieghs a TON though, hot pickups as well.

https://s26.postimg.org/59611cs49/20170714_184744.jpg
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    usedtobe said:
    Patriotic Les Paul?
    Haha - this little baby, Indie Guitars a now defunct guitar company used to make, lets say, colourful copies of popular models.  It's actually a really nice guitar, it wieghs a TON though, hot pickups as well.

Ah, yes.. I seem to remember a monochrome version in a local shop, once. Supposed to be pretty good, those Indie guitars, I believe..
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

usedtobe said:
    usedtobe said:
    Patriotic Les Paul?

Ah, yes.. I seem to remember a monochrome version in a local shop, once. Supposed to be pretty good, those Indie guitars, I believe..
    It's not bad at all, I have this one and a blue "fat tele", I live near Northampton and St. Giles Music there used to stock them.

Both are good guitars.  It is very much an old school LP, no weight relief, sustains a ridiculous amount.

Anyone else on the forum still own an Indie?
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12907

I had one until a few months back. Sort of a Les Paul-alike. Was a nice guitar but not for me. 

I had one until a few months back. Sort of a Les Paul-alike. Was a nice guitar but not for me. 
    The "Indie Shape" perhaps?  Actually very brave of them to try and do that, I remember thinking the first time I saw one.
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    usedtobe said:
    usedtobe said:
    Patriotic Les Paul?

It's not bad at all, I have this one and a blue "fat tele", I live near Northampton and St. Giles Music there used to stock them.

Both are good guitars.  It is very much an old school LP, no weight relief, sustains a ridiculous amount.

Still got 3 of their 335s, a Strat, an SG, a Gretschy Bigsby'd slimline, one of their fat Teles with the vine inlays, a one-off slimline jazz guitar, and of course the vintage white LP with the red, white and blue bullseye, which like yours weighs a ton!
    Chalky said:
    usedtobe said:
    usedtobe said:
    Patriotic Les Paul?

Still got 3 of their 335s, a Strat, an SG, a Gretschy Bigsby'd slimline, one of their fat Teles with the vine inlays, a one-off slimline jazz guitar, and of course the vintage white LP with the red, white and blue bullseye, which like yours weighs a ton!
    Quite the collection!

A Les Paul that you can hurt yourself with is a must for any collection!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    I don't own one anymore but I had a semi-hollow and an FDL les paul type thing.
    Good honest guitars I thought.