Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Helix FRFR?

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• Ive had the FR12 and would go DXR10, can’t comment on the FR10, sorry. DXR10 is lovely
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    Agreed. I like Matrix stuff but there are too many DXR10 plaudits to be ignored. Don't discount the Alto TS210... almost as good for a fair bit less.
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    simonk said:
    Agreed. I like Matrix stuff but there are too many DXR10 plaudits to be ignored. Don't discount the Alto TS210... almost as good for a fair bit less.
    It must be heaps better than the TS110 to be almost as good, not that it was bad, but the DXR is so loud and clear with amazing bass response.  I've tried some alto TS212s on our PA in place of the usual RCF710s and they weren't a patch
    John_A said:
    simonk said:
    It must be heaps better than the TS110 to be almost as good, not that it was bad, but the DXR is so loud and clear with amazing bass response.  I've tried some alto TS212s on our PA in place of the usual RCF710s and they weren't a patch
    Not tried a TS110... I've got a DXR10 which I like but it's a bit unnecessary as a stage monitor just in front of me. I'm using a TS208 for that job now and have to say, I like it a lot.
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    simonk said:
    John_A said:
    simonk said:
    Not tried a TS110... I've got a DXR10 which I like but it's a bit unnecessary as a stage monitor just in front of me. I'm using a TS208 for that job now and have to say, I like it a lot.
    Almost the same as me, most of the time the DXR stays home and I use a little Db 8" B-Hype speaker in front of me
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
    Has anyone been tempted with the DXR8 for on-stage monitoring?
    edited October 2017
    Has anyone been tempted with the DXR8 for on-stage monitoring?
    Tempted, yes. Right up until you see the price of them compared to the DXR10...

Edit: just checked the prices again. Yamaha prices are all over the shop!