SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For sale: Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic Lite. *PRICE DROP to £800

What's Hot
fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24565
edited August 2017 in Guitars £
I may well regret this, but I have an itch to scratch.

This lovely Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic Lite
Colour: White
Neck: 50s
Neck pickup: Seymour Alnico Pro 2
Bridge pickup: Seymour Pearly Gates

The circuit board shite has also been ripped out and replaced by a Mojo vintage loom / pots. 

Never gigged (I'm a bassist).

The "LITE" bit means a thinner body. I don't think it is actually that much lighter, but the upper fret access is WAY better than any full thickness Les Paul.

Has the hardcase too. No dings. It's lovely. I've probably got the pickguard somewhere even though I should have melted it.

SALE Looking at ebay there have been 4 sold in the last 3 months. 1 in the UK was listed at £1400 with an offer accepted, presumably lower than that. Then there are 3 that sold in the USA ranging from £1025 to £1100. It seems that the limited run of these is keeping the price healthy. Which is nice.

I'll include the original pickups as well and sell at £1100 ono. Collected from Northants.

PRICE DROP TO £975

ta

Edit price drop to £800 only while something I've spotted is available!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments