Alrighty then, a JOYO amp for + £1000

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• MartinBMartinB Frets: 207
    It looks a bit like one of those old portable sewing machines with the lift-off lid!  The strat input jack is a particularly naff touch too. 
    I'm probably not the target market, admittedly, but I'd be put right off any guitar amp that comes with an app.  Somebody will be excited about it, I'm sure. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5105
    TheMarlin said:
    That's a lot of knobs.  I like my amps with three knobs max, and one REALLY great tone.   The more tones amps offer, the less rewarding I find them.   I've had Flexone amps, went back to 5E3 pretty quickly.
    Well yeah, but Flextones were shit. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GrumpyrockerGrumpyrocker Frets: 4141
    Recently bought a Joyo amp. One of the cheap lunchbox amps. It's one of the better sounding amps I've owned. Great dirt channel. Lovely clean channel that takes pedals really well. Has an FX loop. And it even has bluetooth . It was cheap as chips but I'm really thrilled with it. Great amp for home practice. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16103
    Like Mooer.......its easy to dismiss cheap Chinese shit but some of the Joyo pedals are excellent and some of the Belcat delays beat £400 pedals hands down ..........there may be reliability issues but so what ......the Belcat DLY503 is £16 and is one of the best Analog slapbacks around ...better than Aquapus ......if it craps out buy another -it's less than 2 packs of fags ! or Spoil yourself and buy 2 in the first place .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom