Great customer service mentions

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• VibetronicVibetronic Frets: 1037
    World Guitars every time. Had to take a guitar back for a minor fix - all done for free, and they also did a minor repair on another guitar that I hadn't bought there for free too (and bought out a guitar they thought I'd like to try whilst that was being done!). Awesome people and a great shop.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    Customer service team from D'Addario and Ernie Ball. Always had good service (on the whole) at Andertons. Greg and Adam at Guitar Aid, Andrew and Andy at The Richmond Guitar Workshop who kindly tolerated my set-up fussiness.
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12668
    Coda Music... great people and superb service.

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2359
    Sassafras said:
    @ICBM for sharing his knowledge and devoting his time so generously, and all in return for a few measly frets.
    Hahahaha definitely :D
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    On the strength of the mentions that PMT in Oxford have got, I decided to give them a call to ask for help with an EMG Pickup cable I needed.
    Spoke to a couple of guys there, Tim and Jonjo. 
    They deserve the reputation they're getting here on tFB.
    The parts is on its way and I got the same level of service for that as I've had from spending  £1,000 on a guitar in other shops. 
    Great people to speak to and great to find a real guitar shop under the banner of a modern chain of stores. 
    PMT as a brand sometimes comes under fire for not being great but the guys at Oxford (which is a long way from being local to me) make it an exception to that and an exceptional guitar shop. 

Highly recommended and I'll definitely go to them in future if I think they could help.
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11314
    Macpac.

Some ape-like baggage handler managed to rip off one of the straps on my then ten-year-old Macpac backpack. A quick email, followed by a photo of the pack and a replacvement strap arrived.

Top quality goods, top quality service. The backpack is still giving good service.