Peter Dinklage, Nazis, Dominic Cooper... at uni? When I'm not on campus? That doesn't sound fair...

What's Hot
MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
Filming for "My Friend Herve" going on in the nice old buildings here at uni with famous people, nazi flags and special effects... and I'm going to miss it... I would like to protest my absence to something that could be interesting

Humbug! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stimpsonslostsonstimpsonslostson Frets: 5419
    edited July 2017
    The new Avengers movie was (partially) filmed in Edinburgh, LOADS of my mates were extras... not me. I was working.

Justin Trundeau was at the National Museum at the same time as me & my daughter last week. The security guard said "If you wait here he'll definitely stop and chat with your cute little girl & you can get a photo". We didn't meet him because my 5 year old needed a wee & it couldn't wait apparently.
  • MossMoss Frets: 2409
    A friend of mine got shouted at for accidentally walking on to the set of the new Transformers in Oxford
    Stop crying, start buying
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Moss said:
    A friend of mine got shouted at for accidentally walking on to the set of the new Transformers in Oxford
    Was he in disguise?
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    Moss said:
    It was OK though, he turned into an alleyway and they thought he was part of the film.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom