H&K CC212 Value?

monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17636
in Amps tFB Trader
I've had an H&K CC212 cab for ages from back when I had a Puretone Head.

I'm thinking of shifting it and a couple of people are interested, but I have no idea what the value would be as they are quite rare.

I've seen this one on Reverb: https://reverb.com/hk/item/1480647-hughes-kettner-custom-cabinet-cc212

It's essentially a high end birch 2x12 with Greenbacks.

Thoughts?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72415
    Looks like a very nicely-made - and probably excellent-sounding - cabinet, but I can't see it being worth that much, even if it was expensive new… H&K just isn't a 'name' brand really. I'd be surprised if it was worth much more than about £250-£300, although I could be wrong. If you can get any more than that I would take it!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• JetfireJetfire Frets: 1696
    That would be lovely with my grandmiester. I had a h and k 4 x 12 before and i barely got 200 quid for it but 4 x 12s are a pain to shift. 
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17636
    tFB Trader
    Jetfire said:
    That would be lovely with my grandmiester. I had a h and k 4 x 12 before and i barely got 200 quid for it but 4 x 12s are a pain to shift. 

Give me a shout if you are interested