Ebay Tossers

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12382
    Sporky said:
    mellowsun said:

99% of people are idiots. In the end the furniture went in the skip. I've got no tolerance for time wasters.
    Skips are excellent for getting rid of stuff. On the one hand people love stealing out of them, and on the other hand anything they don't steal gets taken away anyway.
    Our local council have started charging £5 an item for taking non-recyclable items to the tip. Any skips round here are now getting filled up with other people's tat. 

In good news though, I've just replaced our shower screen and put the old one outside to get rid of it. The local merry gypsy folk in their gaily painted caravan (ok, pikies in a transit van) have just taken it away for me. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3488
    Holy fuck guys, what if he is telling the truth and his 3 year old really is some kind of fraudulent bartering genius set on world domination? Think about it, where would you start? yes EBAY!  Shouldn't we tell someone?
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4671
    Well that's why I shared my story @robgilmo ;
    to let the good people of fb know to beware of dodgy 3 yr olds 
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    In slightly related news, I just got a 7 day ban for dealing outside eBay, fuck you eBay.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Yay go ebay
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Jack_ said:
    In slightly related news, I just got a 7 day ban for dealing outside eBay, fuck you eBay.
    Did they go as far as telling you to "Go and think about what you've done?"

Jesus Vai, they really are something that lot aren't they?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    No doubt in the next 7 days there will be a shower of bargains on eBay.
    7 day ban? That's doing you a favour mate 
    Jack_ said:
    Without joking man, If there's some thing you really want PM me and we can sort out some kind of transfer etc and I'll grab it for you.
    No problem.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Alnico said:
    Jack_ said:
    Without joking man, If there's some thing you really want PM me and we can sort out some kind of transfer etc and I'll grab it for you.
    No problem.
    Hahaha, it's cool dude, I think @mikeyrob73 is right, they're doing me a favour.
    Jack_ said:
    Alnico said:
    Jack_ said:
    No problem.
    Hahaha, it's cool dude, I think @mikeyrob73 is right, they're doing me a favour.
    ok, but if you really need to I don't mind helping out.
  • Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    Its not just the buyers, the sellers are just as bad.

Won and paid for an audio interface on the 16th July, by Friday 21st nothing has arrived. Emailed the seller and got a response along the lines of "sorry been busy with work and my holidays, no time to post I'll send today and I'll put some DVD's in to say sorry" Its now the 25th and still nothing, I could have had another one won and posted to me by now. I don't want fucking random DVDs, I want what I've paid for. I'm done with Ebay, its just a complete waste of time.
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

Won and paid for an audio interface on the 16th July, by Friday 21st nothing has arrived. Emailed the seller and got a response along the lines of "sorry been busy with work and my holidays, no time to post I'll send today and I'll put some DVD's in to say sorry" Its now the 25th and still nothing, I could have had another one won and posted to me by now. I don't want fucking random DVDs, I want what I've paid for. I'm done with Ebay, its just a complete waste of time.
    Yeah, but if you receive Backdoor Sluts 9 & Debbie Does Dallas, then all's well that ends well.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Jack_ said:

Yeah, but if you receive Backdoor Sluts 9 & Debbie Does Dallas, then all's well that ends well.
    Why would he want another copy of them?
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Jack_ said:

Why would he want another copy of them?
    Played his originals so much that it's burnt out the disc, too embarrassed to order replacements, worried the wife will find out.
    Debbie does Dallas on DVD? What's wrong with Betamax?
    Debbie does Dallas on DVD? What's wrong with Betamax?
    'bater-max?
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fnptfnpt Frets: 746
    In the space of 2 weeks I've had two tossers biding and then becoming unresponsive.

The first one was my Beringher FCB1010. The last one was just 2 days ago, I had 6 people following my 11r and I get this offer for £50 less than the advertising price which I accepted. Guess what? No more response from him and now have to wait until tomorrow to open a case and then wait another 48 hours before I can relist it again.

____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom