SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Pete Cornish CC1 - Battery Free SOLD

WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9609
edited July 2017 in FX £
I have owned two of these, and I like to order them with the Fender Knobs as opposed to the ordinary black ones...

This comes with ALL of the lovely Cornish packaging (and if you've owned one, you'll know what I mean), and is velcro free. There are a couple of user marks on the pedal, but even the photos struggle to pick these up.

I will double wrapped this, and it will be VERY securely posted with Special Delivery (Fully Insured - next day by 1pm).

Anyway, back to the pedal...

I'm so tempted to keep this, as it has literally the best EQ I've ever encountered, and like all Cornish, is silent in use and has the legendary buffer in it. But man, Ive spent a fortune (again) lately and need to move this on sadly. It's my 50th birthday (!!!) this month, and I'm trying for something 1967 vintage

£399 PPG ono

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments