SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS Archon 25 1x12. w/ Scumback £700 ono + Shipping

dts67dts67 Frets: 195
edited July 2017 in Amps £
For sale is my little PRS Archon 25 with. Few minor upgrades to turn what is a great amp into an awesome one. 
To start these amps are probably the best portable bang for buck high gain amp around IMO. Being 25 watts there is no need to drive to ear splitting volumes to get that power tube sag and the clean channel is stunning, warn and clear - with reverb pedal in the loop it's sounds huge. 
I took out the standard G12-75 and fitted it with a scumback j series speaker. Great high end and lovely punchy tight bass. Smoother than the stock speaker yet still cuts through. 
I also,changed the power tubes to a pair of EL34B's over the stock 5881's. More mids and again tightens the bass. I will include the 5881's in the sale. 
The build quality on these amps is amazing with tag strip style PCB's and hand wired chassis mounted tube sockets. 
Never gigged and only for sale due to space constraints. 
Collection welcome. from Witney area.

library photo but you get the idea. 

https://reverb-res.cloudinary.com/image/upload/s--pwP3E-gZ--/a_exif,c_limit,e_unsharp_mask:80,f_auto,fl_progressive,g_south,h_620,q_90,w_620/v1446589557/uiaun4qxfa2dwkxfrxht.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dts67dts67 Frets: 195
    After a number of requests its now boxed up and ready to ship to UK !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom