SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Line 6 Helix with Custom Hard Case

lewisjenkinslewisjenkins Frets: 43
edited July 2017 in FX £
SOLD

Line 6 Helix, purchased brand new from Andertons in March 2017, so only four months old and still under guarantee.

Also comes with a quality flight case designed specifically for the Helix. This case is unique because when I bought it I arranged for a custom modification to allow the lid to be easily detached. This means you have the choice of lid shut, lid half-open or lid completely removed, and you can easily switch between these within seconds. If you look at the picture with the close-up of the hinge there is a removable pin - no tools required.

The Helix has been kept in the case since new, and in all honesty I haven't used it as I've been busy with other projects and just haven't found the time, so I've decided to sell it.

In fact, the Helix is so new and untouched that if you look closely at the pictures you'll see the protective plastic is still in place over the displays and scribble-strips.

Come with original power cable, USB cable and quick-start cheat sheet.

So, grab yourself a brand new Helix and a unique custom hard case at a bargain price.

£950 delivered. I will send via UPS with insurance and tracking.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom