Epiphone Les Paul SL £99

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• johnljohnl Frets: 2011
    Wouldn’t take any notice of what “choppers” and “moobs” say about this... it’s cack!... tried it and put it down faster than I picked it up!.
    They actually seem to agree with you if you watch the video....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • johnl said:
    Wouldn’t take any notice of what “choppers” and “moobs” say about this... it’s cack!... tried it and put it down faster than I picked it up!.
    They actually seem to agree with you if you watch the video....
    Watched a fair bit. Zone out after a while!.
  • sorry to bump this thread, but has anyone actually bit the bullet and bought one of these?

My wife is considering learning guitar and I'm thinking of grabbing her one of these as a starter guitar.
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    sorry to bump this thread, but has anyone actually bit the bullet and bought one of these?

My wife is considering learning guitar and I'm thinking of grabbing her one of these as a starter guitar.
    I was going to and didn't when life got all 'Interesting' at the end of last year.
    Shame, I still thnk there's a good guitar under the cheapness but out of the box I still think it'd need a set up to be great for a beginner.

It is however a very good price.

Andertons were doing these in bundles with accessories and an amp not too long ago.

• darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11792
    sorry to bump this thread, but has anyone actually bit the bullet and bought one of these?

It's worth bearing in mind that Epiphone do guitars priced at basically every £30 or so up to about £300.

My Epiphone Dot, brand new, cost £240, and so you have a lot of options without instantly going to the cheapest in the range.

Also the Squier Bullets are all between £100 and £120, and have to be considered as well.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...