SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* Mesa Rectoverb 25W combo (newer model) £950 collected

BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2220
edited August 2017 in Amps £
So, the brief work-based sob story/reason for selling this amazing amp.

I was offered a part in a big feature film, accepted, and now due to budget cuts on the film, the offer has been withdrawn. Absolutely gutted, and it would've paid me a decent wage. So now the film is not happening, I have to retread the old "just one amp" ground. In the end, the DRRI won, just, so this beaut is for sale.

Two channels with 2 modes each (clean, pushed/vintage, modern), each channel switchable between 10W and 25W, gorgeous spring reverb (with level controls for each channel), buffered FX loop that is superb with delays, etc. Comes with channel changing footswitch and cover. Just a superb amp, and in stunning condition. Recently tested under warranty at GG and all is great working order.

These are a little over £1600 new in the UK, so looking for £1000 *now £950* collected, but open to sensible offers.

https://imgur.com/gallery/sU1rA

Let me know if you're interested via the usual PM.

NB. This is also up on Reverb.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9542
    Mate, mate...

I know how much youve loved this amp too... sorry to hear about the situation. But itll make you stronger and eager for the next role... 
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9542
    edited July 2017

• Bump.
  • Bump for a superb amp.
  • BUMP
  • Bumping again.
  • Mate, mate...

I know how much youve loved this amp too... sorry to hear about the situation. But itll make you stronger and eager for the next role... 
    Forgot to say thanks for the kind words. I'm sure something better will come along soon. 
  • Bumping bumping...
  • Bump, with price drop.
  • So, the brief work-based sob story/reason for selling this amazing amp.

I was offered a part in a big feature film, accepted, and now due to budget cuts on the film, the offer has been withdrawn. Absolutely gutted, and it would've paid me a decent wage. So now the film is not happening, I have to retread the old "just one amp" ground. In the end, the DRRI won, just, so this beaut is for sale.

Two channels with 2 modes each (clean, pushed/vintage, modern), each channel switchable between 10W and 25W, gorgeous spring reverb (with level controls for each channel), buffered FX loop that is superb with delays, etc. Comes with channel changing footswitch and cover. Just a superb amp, and in stunning condition. Recently tested under warranty at GG and all is great working order.

These are a little over £1600 new in the UK, so looking for £1000 *now £950* collected, but open to sensible offers.

At the risk of de-railing (but also giving you a free bump) what was the 'part'? Are you an actor, or was it a behind-the-scenes role? Peaked my interest is all :)
  • So, the brief work-based sob story/reason for selling this amazing amp.

At the risk of de-railing (but also giving you a free bump) what was the 'part'? Are you an actor, or was it a behind-the-scenes role? Peaked my interest is all :)
    I can't say what the film/part was, as I signed a non-disclosure agreement, but it was a featured role in a feature film with A-list actors. Aside from a tidy pay-day, it would have been a cracking credit on the CV. So, yep. Still pretty gutted.
  • Bump for the amp.
  • Amp on hold, pending payment and collection agreed with buyer.
  • Amp now paid for, collected, sold.