SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: ZT Club 1x12 200W - REDUCED

solarsolar Frets: 174
edited July 2017 in Amps £
For sale: the now discontinued ZT Club amp, 200W solid-state combo with 12" speaker. Excellent condition, a couple of tiny scrapes but otherwise perfect. No box or instructions, will supply kettle lead.

If you're not familiar with ZT amps, feel free to do some Googling and/or Youtubing. They make tiny, extremely powerful solid-state amps that sound amazing (not just "amazing for a solid state amp", but actually fantastic). My main gigging amp is the smaller ZT Lunchbox, which is loud enough to fill a medium-sized room despite only having a 6" speaker! You (probably?) aren't going to be wanting to play metal through this, but for jazz/blues/rock'n'roll it's exceptional, and without the maintenance headaches of tubes.

Here's an example review: https://www.premierguitar.com/articles/ZT_Amplifiers_The_Club_Amp_Review

I bought the 12" version recently on a bit of a whim, but I already have a Roland JC40 (which you can see in the photos for scale) as well as the Lunchbox, so this is a bit surplus to requirements.

I'm putting this up for sale at £250 £200, which I think is a bargain based on previous eBay listings, but feel free to make me a (sensible) offer.

I'd really rather not post ideally - posting big heavy things worries me. I'm in Brighton so can arrange collection or delivery in person to the surrounding area. Also, this weekend I'll be driving from Brighton to Merseyside and back, so if you happen to be anywhere along the M23/M25/M40/M42/M6 corridor, or around the St. Helens area, I may be able to meet you somewhere. If you want to organise a courier, that's fine, but I have no experience with doing that so won't be able to offer any recommendations.

Let me know if you have any questions

Cheers!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• solarsolar Frets: 174
    Bump.. as I'm setting off on my drive this afternoon, I've dropped this to £200. Get it while it's hilariously cheap.
    Driving back to Brighton today - last chance for delivery!
    Another bump - delivery opportunity has now expired, happy to keep the price if you'd like to organise a courier!
    Post-payday bump
    Bump :)
    Another bump!
  • BlueingreenBlueingreen Frets: 2597
    I have one of these.  Good pedal platform, and amazing volume for the size and feather-light weight.  I upgraded to a Quilter which has better Fendery cleans, but given the price differential so it should have, and I'm not sure it makes a big difference in a band mix.

Really practical piece of kit for £200.
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
    Thank you for the post @Blueingreen! Another bump.. 
    Burmp
  • I'm interested.  Is it still for sale?
  • Is this still available? 
    Sorry! Sold!