What's Hot
13»

Comments

• randellarandella Frets: 4212

Gagaryn said:
    randella said:
    Gagaryn said:
     5l of IPA was £13
    That's a good price, decent IPA is usually about £5 a pint round me.

sorry, as you were
    Was thinking something similar as I typed that actually. Where do you stay, must be even more expensive than the Edinburgh pubs which is saying something. Right, I'm off out to my usual haunt to check prices - think most of the IPA type beers are around £4.30 and about a fiver for imported lagers. Guildford Arms if you are ever in town - a cracking boozer!
    I'm in Manchester, pints can vary wildly. In the last six months I've paid anywhere between £3 and £7.50. Suffice it to say I wasn't all that impressed with the latter, but it was a mate's birthday, his choice of bar, not the time for moaning :)

I've always fancied a trip to Edinburgh, I'll bear that in mind - I like a good pub recommendation, ta!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3516
    Guys, I have a dust bug, I use it everytime I play a record, you would be surprised, zero dust and crackles on my records, best accessory / cleaning product I have ever bought.Think about it, your records get dusty only when out of the sleeve, when you play them, clean while you play and the problem is gone. Unless you play records in a smokey industrial kitchen or somewhere with loads of greasy shit floating around in the air. Try the simplest things first.

A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2414
    Yeah I do it, very hit a miss results though sometimes they sound better sometimes there's no difference what's so ever. Use good glue though and it takes ages to dry.

These are the pictures of the last one I did.

That's impressive if not daring. There's no way my copy of CFH would be submerged in such a vast amount of glue.