SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Gibson Custom Shop '57 SC Les Paul Junior Cherry from 1998

What's Hot
merlinmerlin Frets: 6720
edited July 2017 in Guitars £
For sale is my 1998 Custom Shop '57 Cherry SC.

All original and as far as I know they didn't issue certificates in those days... so it doesn't have one. 
It's a lovely example wonderfully set up with Gabriel Tenorio 11-50 short twists. 
Amazing sounding and playing instrument in really superb condition. A few tiny (irrelevant) shallow lines on the finish, but easily buffed if you're into that...

I'm asking £1250 plus shipping at cost, unless you're happy to drive to Brighton to collect. 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Is it the original case too ?

It would be a 1998, not a 2008 IMO, as in 1998 they had these cases, and no COA.

The COAs became standard in 2001.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Is it the original case too ?

It would be a 1998, not a 2008 IMO, as in 1998 they had these cases, and no COA.

The COAs became standard in 2001.

This is my old LP junior that I sold to merlin it's an amazing guitar...extremely resonant! It a 1998 as stated above so no COA.  Extremely comfortable neck profile too not overly huge but nice and Chucky.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6720
    is my old LP junior that I sold to merlin it's an amazing guitar...extremely resonant! It a 1998 as stated above so no COA.  Extremely comfortable neck profile too not overly huge but nice and Chucky.
    Sorry, you're right and I knew this, as I remembered when I bought it but typos and internet worms ate my brain... corrected now thanks you two! 
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6720
    edited July 2017
    And sold! Off to the new owner on Monday....