Eastwood Hendrix

What's Hot
57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7342
edited July 2017 in Guitar
I find Eastwood stuff a bit meh, but I have watched a few YT dems of this and it don't sound half bad. I am not swayed with the dubious Hendrix's favourite guitar bit though...

http://i68.tinypic.com/24fxpv6.jpg

https://www.eastwoodguitars.com/products/black-widow?utm_source=EASTWOOD&utm_campaign=4c032a0e0f-EMAIL_JULY25&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_247f2ff6bf-4c032a0e0f-27202813&mc_cid=4c032a0e0f&mc_eid=2354075a54

(Interesting that when I posted my pic entitled 'Mosrite Hendrix' on Tinypic it was immediately removed... when I renamed it 'Mosrite' it stayed up...???!! Also the same link on Eastwood's original mailer has gone dead too.... So enjoy it while you can)
<Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14491
    Once upon a time, in an edition of the Melody Maker far, far away, there was an advertisement for Peavey that illustrated their T-40 bass guitar in the hands of Roger Waters.

Implication - Jolly Roger uses one. YOU should buy one. 

Reality - Waters was given an instrument to try at soundcheck. Permission was given for the image to be used. Money changed hands.

I have never seen any other evidence of Waters owning or using a Peavey T-40 bass guitar or, for that matter, requiring any musician in his touring band to play one in order to accurately reproduce a recording.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 2926
    tFB Trader
    Not a bad looker but their headstocks look like something took a chomp out of 'em..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1286
    tFB Trader
    EastWOOD. Eastman make fancy archtops etc.

Eastwood makes guitars shaped like interesting old guitars using boring generic hardware.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7342
    /\ sorted - subliminal slip!
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>