SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[FS/FT] Vandermeij Magistra 7 Multiscale [HQ PICS] -- SOLD

What's Hot
JoelKleijngeldJoelKleijngeld Frets: 11
edited August 2017 in Guitars £

Its an extreme feeler as I need to put it up for sale as the other gear I have isn't getting sold off and I need to pay up for school.

• Modifications (if any): None
  • Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hiscox case
  • Location (City,State or City,Country): Haarlem, Netherlands
  • International OK? : If you are willing to cover all the costs regarding international shipping then yes. 
  • Contact Info (No Phone #s) Hit me up on facebook: Joel Kleijngeld
  • References (eBay or other forum userid): Have a few on facebook / people I've dealt with in person. 
  • Price (include currency and if firm/obo): GBP 1 879,99,- + Shipping costs (PP only, non-gift payment as I'm not dumb enough to do it haha)
  • Pictures: SEE BELOW

Specs
- Wenge bubinga neck
- Figured Walnut top
- Black limba body
- Zircote fretboard
- Stainless steel frets (with a kick-ass fretjob)
- All hipshot hardware on the body
- Sperzel tuners (gold)
- BKP Warpig slanted set
- VolTone - 3 way switch
- 25 - 26,5 multiscale

Comes shipped with a hiscox case
It's got one visible dent at the lapside cutout on the body; on the edge. And one tiny one on the side at the headstock (but doesn't look like the satin coating was affected so quite stealthy)

Its the first 7 string that has left me with a gigantic smile upon my face, this piece of wood is built by a very freaking (young) and skilled luthier, Koen Van Der Meij, owner of Vandermeij guitars, you might not know him but once I drop Aristides (where he works) you might have get an idea of what kind of quality we're talking about.

Plays like a dream and sounds mean like.. a big meanie head?

Payment with paypal with buyerssellers protections; the paypal fees are on you.

Trades are allowed, especially interested in a Kemper powered head with a tiny payment from your side. Else I'm interested in trades, however 900 pounds minimum of the amount of money on the side. 

1:1 will be considered with worthy guitars.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message on FB: Joel Kleijngeld. I'm more active on there and have some references

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments