SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*Sold* Gretschy goodness for an SG?

What's Hot
LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
edited July 2017 in Guitars £
As some of you will know, I got hold of this beauty a while ago, and have subsequently thrown quite a bit of money getting it cleaned up and put in the right case. 

I've given it a while and done lots of experimenting but it's wasted on me frankly. Whilst I can get some lovely tones out of it, I'm just not good enough yet to be able to do this guitar justice. So right now, it's just taking up space. 

It's the third edition version of the Electromatic G5125 with Dearmond pickups. It's also the 2008, 125th Anniversary version as you can see from the pictures. It's in great condition and comes with a brand new Gretsch hard case specifically for this guitar. It's had a full strip down, clean and oil acc the a setup and restring by a tech who knows his Gretsch.

I'm very keen to trade for something like an SG and would be happy with a trade with a bit of cash either way depending on model / condition. Nominally, as a sale price I think I'm looking at about £500ish given its condition. I've actually been offered a bit more than that but I'm not comfortable with the buyer and something doesn't smell right, it wasn't on here, it was through the book of faces. 

I don't want to host these pictures again, so here's a link to one if my albums that has this guitar and another in it. Clearly it's the black one! 

Questions / offers / trades here or by pm. 

Cheers

https://1drv.ms/a/s!AhXFsWIzRPPYiVSuZNKD4kqbk8dt

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments