SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN PRS Experience 2011 Custom 24

What's Hot
Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 181
edited October 2017 in Guitars £

I actually sold this but missed it so much I bought it back for a bit more 

Now a big fat bill has come along so she's back up 

With the high grade top matching flame headstock veneer and PS Eagle it's like a Private Stock without paying a Private Stock price

PRS Experience 2011 Custom 24

Accessories (hardshell case etc): PRS Standard Case

Location (City,State or City,Country): Nottingham, United Kingdom
International OK? : No, UK only due to CITES 

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): £2100 Ono GBP 2300Trade

This is an amazing, very limited (only 50 ever made in this colour) PRS Custom 24 2011 Experience Limited Artist Top guitar in Gold Burst! It’s an ULTRA RARE guitar, just try to find another one! The top is an amazing Artist Grade (higher than 10 Top) one.
The action and intonation are second to none and it’s so smooth playing on this also ultra-rare dark ebony fret board. This dark fretboard emphasises the MOTHER OF PEARL bird inlays!
The pickups are the handwound (EXP LIMITED) version of the 59/09 pickups…

59/09s are incredible, they bought an old Gibson pick-up winder machine to make them sound as close to the 59 PAFs as possible…

Complete with standard PRS hard case, Original COA tag and tools. One tiny ding on the headstock by the g tuner and one tiny ding on the back of the body respectively but otherwise in pucker condition.

Pictures can't do it justice - the top is to die for.

Here’s what PRS say about the PRS Custom 24 Experience 2011 Limited Edition
The Experience PRS event has become a significant part of PRS history and music industry calendars. Specially appointed to commemorate the 5th annual Experience PRS event, the Experience 2011 Custom 24 is adorned with an artist grade top with matching headstock veneer, the original PRS tremolo cavity carve, black and white mother of pearl bird inlays,  The small eagle on the headstock has been updated to match the 2011 PRS birds and pays homage to Paul’s “pre-factory” guitars; this feature has become a tradition for Experience PRS limited runs. These instruments also features the new PRS 5-way blade switch and covered 59/09 pickups with custom etched pickup covers, offering versatility and uncompromised tone. This run is limited to 200 pieces worldwide and comes in four colors: Burnt Almond, Faded Abalone, Gold Burst, and Orange Tiger (50 of each color will be made).

Collect from Nottingham or could meet 

This guitar was over £4000 when new, it’s HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• What trades?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1133
    i remember when these were released, they were a very big deal on the old PRS forum

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 181
    Thanks @Guitarmansteve I am liquidating all my gear to get cash for a big bill
    As such I'm mostly interested in PRS Core as I know my way around them and know what I can get for them quickly
    Not against other high end guitars long as I can see them moving swiftly for the rght price
  • I've got a Music Man family reserve jp12 or a MusicMan Artisan Majesty if either are of interest?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Bumping 
    Bumpage
    Weekend Bump
    Back up at lower price
  • PM'd you, is this still available? Thanks
    Back Up
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14321
    tFB Trader
    No issue to ship to any EU country @sevenof9 . No cites issues within this customs based entity. No paperwork required.. Just show date and serial number on any receipt
    outside the EU is a different story and debatable that it is worth the hassle
    Many Thanks Mark
    much appreciated .....

• guitarmansteve77guitarmansteve77 Frets: 151
    edited October 2017
    Have you any interest in a 2011 Gibson es335 with figured maple top + £200? Cheers 
  • dougaldougal Frets: 19
    Hi, lovely instrument. Would you have any interest in a Suhr Pro S5? Fire burst flame maple top, scraped binding, SSV neck & SSH+ bridge, 5 way switch similar to the PRS settings. I can send pics if you fancy a look, PM me your email address;)