SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Feeler - ES 339 Light Caramel Burst

What's Hot
CalelCalel Frets: 31
Hey there,

Considering selling my 2011 ES 339 light caramel burst. Like it a lot but in truth don't play it a lot, never been gigged, so maybe it is about time we part ways.

The guitar is smaller, tighter version of an ES 335, 60's neck, classic 57 or custom buckers pickups (do not remember to be honest).

It is a nice player and it looks gorgeous - See below This is not a pic of mine but it does look exactly like that.

If interested, do not hesitate to PM.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BluesyDaveBluesyDave Frets: 411
    edited July 2017
    No Darling....I've had that ages.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CalelCalel Frets: 31
    Hi Dave, since it was a feeler and not full blown sale I thought I could skip that part, just to see if there was some interest.  I I have seen them go just little south of £2,000... 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    A feeler being, I hope someone offers me more than the price I have in mind?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • BluesyDaveBluesyDave Frets: 411
    Calel said:
    Hi Dave, since it was a feeler and not full blown sale I thought I could skip that part, just to see if there was some interest.  I I have seen them go just little south of £2,000... 
    Understood, but thems the rules   :)
    No Darling....I've had that ages.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BlueingreenBlueingreen Frets: 2597
    Calel said:
    Understood, but thems the rules   :)
    Yes - the rule wouldn't have much force if you could get round it by just sticking the word 'feeler' into your ad. 
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5050
    edited August 2017
    Calel said: Hey there, Considering selling my 2011 ES 339 light caramel burst. Like it a lot but in truth don't play it a lot, never been gigged, so maybe it is about time we part ways.

The guitar is smaller, tighter version of an ES 335, 60's neck, classic 57 or custom buckers pickups (do not remember to be honest).

It is a nice player and it looks gorgeous - See below This is not a pic of mine but it does look exactly like that.

If interested, do not hesitate to PM.
    If you look at sold prices on ebay you'll get a better idea of likely sale value. Although items on here can go for >10% less than eBay, because of their fees. Should be Classic 57s I believe. Pics of your actual guitar would help too. And you've left off the critical bit of information about which neck shape it has! 
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • JGCJGC Frets: 157
    I think Guitar Guitar have a new one for £1700 ?
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3219
    Calel said:  I I have seen them go just little south of £2,000... 
    For brand new custom shop versions being sold in an old fashioned bricks and mortar shop.

Sorry I know there is also a rule about commenting on price but as you are new here you might want to do a search of what 339s have gone for on here recently and add some of your own pics.

This will help you set a realistic price (and a personal lowest price you'll go to) and also will hopefully get you some sensible offers.

Good luck with the sale.
  • CalelCalel Frets: 31
    All good comments. Thanks guys.

I did not put a price because I have no clear idea on whether or not I am actually going to sell it (feeler) and thus since it is not a formal FS ad, did not ask for a price, which I have not fully researched yet at least in the UK. I have checked out the guitar guitar one - it is a plain cherry finish and a Gibson Memphis model, not a burst and custom model.

Based on the messages I received, I understand there is some interest so I am happy to remove this feeler ad because it is not conform to the rules - posted two ads already here and sold the two guitars, so whenever going to the market for good, rest assured I be on top of them rules ;).
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom