Right Wing Extremism - Can YOU spot the signs??!

What's Hot
Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
.. like ... er... going to the gym....

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 4173
    Spotted it straight away - "Bedfordshire Police". Too easy, try another one.
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    Someone who has over 5000 green arrows on their dailymail.com account. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • NikkoNikko Frets: 1803

"im going out tonight" = Im going to detonate a large amount of explosives in a crowded area.

Easy to spot if you know what to look for...

**Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mixolydmixolyd Frets: 826
    Wow I took a look at that crosstheline site: it's well worth a look to experience a 21st century Orwellian nightmare.  

Just don't click "yes" too many times if you want to avoid being added to a watchlist.

According to this site 

http://www.threerivers.gov.uk/news/police-urge-youngsters-not-to-cross-the-line-with-bold-new-initiative

it is genuinely a police-funded initiative and not directly the work of a far left pressure group!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    The police ARE a far-left pressure group!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mixolydmixolyd Frets: 826
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Unfortunately this seems to be very much the case, along with every other branch of government, media etc.  Probably everyone in an executive position has been on multiple "diversity", "awareness" etc courses by now and the few who are still in touch with reality are counting the days till their pension comes through.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    Someone who has over 5000 green arrows on their dailymail.com account. 

Wow. 'Er indoors has a raging Stephen Amell crush, but I think even she'd think that excessive!  

http://screencrush.com/files/2017/05/arrow-season-6-goatee-pic.jpg?w=720

Drew_TNBD said:
    From what I've heard, most people who've met Sting think he still hasn't left quite far enough...
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    That's going to work .. another monumental waste of money and resources. Just ban right-wing groups and get kids indoctrinated with left-wing ideologies - for example, only whites are racist. Use North Korea as a model, execute May and her Tory crones and make sure every school and public building has a picture of Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbott. Any deviation and you get a beating from your friendly Community Police Correction Officer.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    I don't get the poster at all. What's it inferring??

DLM said:
    From what I've heard, most people who've met Sting think he still hasn't left quite far enough...
    Or as the RSC says 'Sting, where is thy death?'

axisus said:

Hard to tell. They're either saying that gyms are the source of extreme-right wing politics, or ... er... youth action groups...!!
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1778
    axisus said:

That no one would want to invite you on an evening out, so if someone does then you know their motives are dodgy.
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Drew_TNBD said:
    axisus said:

Hard to tell. They're either saying that gyms are the source of extreme-right wing politics, or ... er... youth action groups...!!
    I guess they think that kids with issues and right-wing leanings go body building down the gym ... this rag should know ..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

• guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7961
    Well the bodybuilders do seem to have most of the plates on their bars.  At least for bench press anyway.  Damn right wingers taking all the resources!
    Isn't it the case that a lot of those dudes who are well built and "look" strong are actually fairly weak because they rely on anabolic steroids?
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7961
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Isn't it the case that a lot of those dudes who are well built and "look" strong are actually fairly weak because they rely on anabolic steroids?

Pretty easy to test this.  Just try and lift the weights they leave on the bars they don't put away afterwards.
    Drew_TNBD said:

Pretty easy to test this.  Just try and lift the weights they leave on the bars they don't put away afterwards.
    That would involve me going to the gym. Fuck dat! :)
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    Fretwired said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    axisus said:

I guess they think that kids with issues and right-wing leanings go body building down the gym ... this rag should know ..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

dailymail link = right winger.  I bet you have thousands of upvotes on there!
  • VeganicVeganic Frets: 673
    Nothing wrong with being right-wing as long as you can provide arguments and are up for a debate.

But then again I am a lefty so maybe I have fallen for some form of cultural-relativism or overly-accepting multiculturalism.
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28373
    axisus said:
    It be inferring that you're grammar am appaling.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."