SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Canon 5D Classic DSLR

What's Hot
boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12390
edited August 2017 in Misc £

I know there's a few toggers on here so lets give this a go.

Canon 5D Mk 1 full frame DSLR. Overall condition is very good, there's a couple of marks to the prism housing as shown, a small nick next to the battery door and some paint loss on the flash shoe.

I bought this used last year to take on a safari trip but haven't used it since. Everything works perfectly. Although there's a few dust bunnies these only show up at very small apertures or very bright scenes (and could be sorted with a sensor clean).

Edit: these mark 1 models had an issue with the mirror. Canon repair the problem under warranty and this one had the mirror fix done in Sept 2014. I did have the paperwork to prove it but can't find it, so you'll have to take it on trust that it's been done. 

What's included: Body, body cap, strap, charger, 5 batteries ( 2 genuine Canon, 3 third party), all leads, software disc, original box, instruction book and pocket guide plus all other original paperwork. I'll also throw in a third party remote release and some CF cards.

£210 collected from Epsom or £220 delivered.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments