SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: FS/FT: Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster (made in mexio) texas special pick ups,

adamm82adamm82 Frets: 448
edited August 2017 in Guitars £
I bought this on here a few months ago and it's a nice guitar but I am not a big strat guy so it's not being played.

I'm in London

Looking to trade for something new. 
Things I am interested in would be telecasters, any gibson models like les paul specials, juniors.
and maybe gretsch or semi acoustic prs, will consider other things. here are some specs.

all stock. has S1 switching system. http://www2.fender.com/experience/tech-talk/s-1-switching/ gives a variety of tones.

here is some info i found online
Fender's Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster tears the place down with extra scorching Strat sound and style. Its three Texas Special single coil pickups are wired for supercharged tonal versatility, with a special V6 rotary switch (disguised as the middle tone knob) that delivers six distinct on-board preamp tone settings from wiry single coil to searing lead. The S 1 switch built into the volume knob bypasses the preamp completely for pure Strat tone. Other features include a tinted maple neck with "modern C" profile and large '70s style headstock, 9.5" radius maple or rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets, five way pickup switch, four ply aged white pearloid pick guard, three aged white control knobs (master volume/S 1, V6, master tone), and vintage style synchronized tremolo bridge

now for sale £450 plus postage £20 can meet reasonable distances from London

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3331
    You forgot to add a price. 
  • adamm82adamm82 Frets: 448
    grungebob said:
    You forgot to add a price. 
    I was hoping to trade. But to put a price I would hoping for the £450 region. 
    bump
    Saturday bizump. Any interest at all? I got my eye on something so would like to get rid of it quickly :)