SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Feeler: FT Les Paul Studio worn brown for bigsby type

What's Hot
Tried again to bond with the Les Paul this evening. Just doesn't work for me. Any trades for bigsby gretsch type of guitar sound? Happy to add some cash but guitar for trade needs to play like butter.

Thanks Folks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3219
    edited August 2017
    Butter that's fresh out the fridge; the sort that tugs at the bread whilst you try to spread it, only to fail miserably, turning that perfect slice into a mass of holes and a single breadcrumbed butter ball? 

Dude if if that's how you want your guitar to play you really need to raise your expectations.
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    I have one that plays like I can't believe it's not butter. It's pretty much the same thing as playing like butter, certainly better than playing like margarine.
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3219
    axisus said:
    I have one that plays like I can't believe it's not butter. It's pretty much the same thing as playing like butter, certainly better than playing like margarine.
    Olive oil with a drop of balsamic vinegar is a personal favourite.
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 609
    edited August 2017
    Thanks for all the advice folks - appreciated as always :-) Now can you stop busting my b*lls here please, I've got a guitar up for trade if anybody interested ;-)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom