SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SUPRO 1690T CORONADO 35W 2x10 Combo (inc cover)- £899 or make me an offer

guitarplayer7814guitarplayer7814 Frets: 0
edited October 2017 in Amps £
A friend of mine suggested I share this here  - 
For sale is my lovely Supro Coronado 35W combo and leather amp cover. The amp is fantastic condition (brand new condition) and only done a few gigs on low volume. Owned by professional musician.
This is a £1400 amp brand new in a shop and is a real bargain. Here's some more detail -

Stunning sounding Supro 1690T Coronado amp for sale, including very nice leather amp cover. 35w Class A valve amp with lovely valve tremelo and tube rectifier. The amp has two channels which are connected and a normal single channel (ie in channel 1+2 both volumes and tones work, you can create many tones with this, it fattens the amp so well. with an aby switch you can use this like a pedal to bring the second channel on, very cool!) 

Only for sale as i'm using different amps for a different project now and can't afford to keep it if i'm not using it. 
*THE AMP IS COLLECTION ONLY BUT I WILL DELIVER IT TO MOST PLACES IN ENGLAND FOR THE PETROL COST*
YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME AND TRY THE AMP.

Get in touch if you got any questions.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments