SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Danelectro 12 string guitar (reduced) + Gibson SG 61RI (sold)

What's Hot
fnptfnpt Frets: 746
edited September 2017 in Guitars £
1- Danelectro 12 string from 2014, as new with no scratches or dings (see pics). Low action, no buzz, straight neck.

I will include a set of Pyramid flat gold nickel flatwound 310/12 strings to sweeten the deal.

Now £275 £255 delivered in the UK. I'm based in Portugal, will be extremely safely packed and sent with tracking number.

http://i.imgur.com/2fnLOqd.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/C3mN9

2- Gibson SG 61RI in heritage cherry from 2007. Lots of dings and scratches, has been played and gigged. Has had a neck break which has been professionally repaired by the previous owner in Germany and plays without any issues whatsoever. 

Really low action and as far as I can tell is a one pice mahogany body. Comes with a set of classic 57's.

I've had the guitar since 2012 and although I love it, the recent acquisition of Les Paul makes it surplus for a hobbyist like me. Comes with a non original high quality flight case from Rockcase.

£700 delivered SOLD

Plenty of pics here:

http://imgur.com/a/X0Lyt
____
"You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fnptfnpt Frets: 746
    Up
    ____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    ____
    Bump
    ____
    Up
    ____
    Up
    ____
    ____
    bump
    ____
    Is this priced too high? New from the shop these cost around £435 and it seems to be out of stock everywhere.
    ____
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3229
    fnpt said:
    Is this priced too high? New from the shop these cost around £435 and it seems to be out of stock everywhere.
    Well lets just say it's not a very detailed listing...

Take a look at the sales guidelines buddy, it'll help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    ok, then:

it's a Danelectro 59 DC 12 string from 2014, as new with no scratches or dings (see pics). Low action, no buzz, straight neck.

I will include a set of Pyramid flat gold nickel flatwound 310/12 strings to sweeten the deal.
    ____
    Price drop
    ____
    edited September 2017
    Bump and addition of the SG.
    ____
    Bump
    ____
    Bump
    ____
    Up
    ____
    SG sold pending the usual.

Bump and price reduction for the Dano, now £255 delivered.
    ____
    edited September 2017
    Aaaannnd...Sold. Not here though, both sold through Reverb.com. Bye bye Ebay.
    ____