SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SOLD]: 2013 Gibson Gary Moore Tribute Les Paul

xSandsJonnyxSandsJonny Frets: 2
edited November 2017 in Guitars £

Hi,

Selling my 2013 Gary Moore Tribute Les Paul Standard.

The guitar is completely stock, fitted with Burstbucker Pro pickups like you would find in a Les Paul Standard, ‘Orange Drop’ caps, mahogany body, granadillo fretboard and flamed maple top.

The neck pickup is mounted in reverse, giving the classic Peter Green-type sound when in the middle position (the neck and bridge pickups on their own are unaffected by the change), and the controls have different knobs for the neck and bridge pickups.

There is a very small mark on the headstock where a bubble came up through the finish (pictured) but otherwise the guitar is undamaged, and has never been gigged.

Comes with brown hardcase with Gary Moore signature printed on the lid (some slight damage to the tolex near one of the latches, pictured, but is structurally undamaged), and all the original tags etc.

Also throwing in a Yale padlock for the case and a Gibson leather guitar strap.

A fantastic Les Paul with some cool unique features, selling because I don’t play it anymore.

Looking to get £1,400 for it, but open to cash offers (not looking to trade guitars, I'm afraid).

Can be collected from Guildford or Stratford, as I travel between the two.

Thanks for viewing, feel free to get in touch with any questions!

[Item no longer for sale; thank you for viewing!]

Jonny

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom