SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gibson Les Paul CM black 2016 limited run. Price drop.

DemonseatedDemonseated Frets: 18
edited August 2017 in Guitars £
Here we go again! For sale Gibson Les Paul cm black 2016 limited run. Beautiful guitar. New never played and still boxed. Comes with Gibson gig bag and all the case candy. Was asking £1000 and with free postage but since found that you can still get them cheaper elsewhere so am relisting at £750 with free postage to UK only! I bought this guitar as an investment with the intention of holding on to it for a few years but needs must.     Anyways! This is what Gibson had to say about it!                             

http://www.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/2016/USA/Les-Paul-CM-Black.aspx
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EvildurkaEvildurka Frets: 351
    I like the look of this but you are right about current pricing at outlets currently selling these.
  • It's a beautiful guitar. It's absolutely new and never been played. It's been in the box that it arrived in since day one.The price isn't really negotiable and so you pays your money and you takes your choice.  :) In truth I would like to hold on to it for a few years as I'm sure it will only increase in value in the unplayed and boxed condition that it will remain in but I've just got too many guitars and the truth is I'm still buying them so somethings gotta go. Might consider taking in something like High end 80's early 90's Charvel but would need some cash along with it. Alternatively I might straight swap for an EVH 5150 striped series!
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6391
    edited August 2017
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
This discussion has been closed.