SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Prs Studio.

What's Hot
keithfkeithf Frets: 371

Simples :)

Ready to buy, Ideally £1000 ish to spend.

Might consider other models if they're Purdy.

ta, thank you please.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    I've never seen one go for 1k. I sold mine for 1400 I think and that was a bargain. I've been looking for one to come up for the same price used and there aren't many. Really regret selling mine.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994
    RMJ said:
    I've never seen one go for 1k. I sold mine for 1400 I think and that was a bargain. I've been looking for one to come up for the same price used and there aren't many. Really regret selling mine.
    I missed out on one for sale for about £1300 a few months ago which upset me. not seen any others bellow 2k since
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    sgosden said:
    RMJ said:
    I missed out on one for sale for about £1300 a few months ago which upset me. not seen any others bellow 2k since
    GAH! Hugely underrated PRS model. Guess they didn't sell in numbers. Which surprises me
  • MolochMoloch Frets: 694
    I sold mine for £1475 a couple of weeks ago.
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    Bought one last year @ £1k
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    Anchorboy said:
    Good god where man
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    RMJ said:
    Anchorboy said:
    Good god where man
    From a shop in Brighton -which means he must have bought it in below that /Yikes/
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Anchorboy said:
    RMJ said:
    Anchorboy said:
    Good god where man
    From a shop in Brighton -which means he must have bought it in below that /Yikes/
    To be honest, doesn't have to be. Considering these magnificent instruments weren't sold as much as the CU22/24 it was probably laying around for ages..