SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Kemper KPA - toaster with commercial profiles bundled

richhrichh Frets: 451
edited August 2017 in Amps £
Kemper KPA - toaster, with various commercial profile packs - mostly Michael Britt.

Price for this is £950 cash on collection.

I'm also selling some other bits that I've been using with it - Matrix FRFR cab and sort carry case & Ritter amp.

The Matrix cab and Ritter amp were advertised here over the last few days.  Oh - and a pedalboard flightcase that I got to use with the Kemper remote plus 2 expression pedals.

Great amp, but I've got some very expensive valve amps, and am now just needing one basic sound with a bit of reverb for jazz stuff.

Sorry, no photos sorted yet, I'll get onto that, but it is as new condition, 2 years old.

Collection from Oxford preferred, but I can courier this if necessary.  If anybody is interested in the KPA plus amp, plus cabinet, I'd be happy to negotiate a bundle price.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments