SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Edited: WTB Telecaster have money up to £700 tops

What's Hot
adamm82adamm82 Frets: 448
edited August 2017 in Guitars £
No strats edited 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    edited August 2017
    An Epiphone Supernova.

Did you manage the sell the Strat already?
  • adamm82adamm82 Frets: 448
    Jack_ said:
    An Epiphone Supernova.

Did you manage the sell the Strat already?
    Yeah it's weird had no interest for it at all. Then when I got some interest elsewhere it sold on ebay. up on the deal  :) Let me think about that Epiphone! 
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4675
    Jaguar :-) 2 humbuckers and a 3 way switch and looks much cooler than a les paul studio 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    :) 

I'm going to up my budget to £600
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5812
    I have 2016 LP studio in the satin ebony finish that's about to be part of a few bits I'm selling. 

If you don't need the gloss and pomp it's a very nice playing and sounding guitar. Would come in very nicely under your budget too. 
    dazzajl said:
    I have 2016 LP studio in the satin ebony finish that's about to be part of a few bits I'm selling. 

If you don't need the gloss and pomp it's a very nice playing and sounding guitar. Would come in very nicely under your budget too. 
    thanks but I actually have a 2016 studio. Love it! Probably would only sell it to raise money for another les Paul. 
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5812
    adamm82 said:
    dazzajl said:

thanks but I actually have a 2016 studio. Love it! Probably would only sell it to raise money for another les Paul. 
    No worries. Exactly that, well not another LP but going to try and some some stuff I really like for a rare opportunity to buy one I've always loved. 

Good luck on your search. 
    Thanks I am being impatient again. As soon as I have money I want to buy something. But I sold one so I feel I should buy. Maybe I should put it to the side for my les Paul but I bet I won't!
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4675
    Don't rule out ESP for a Single cut type, I have an ex-1000 and it's bloody great. Seriously good guitar and better than any of the lower end les Paul's I have had. They would fall way under your budget. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Ibanez Fireman £385!
     Your budget would allow you to get a train to Edinburgh, see a few shows in the festival, collect this AWESOME guitar & go home happy.
    Guitar AND a holiday!
    Everyone's a winner!

http://iheartguitarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/FRM100TR.jpg

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Save it. Wait till you have more money. Buy big boys Les Paul. Feel smug
  • MolochMoloch Frets: 714
    I have a 1994 Les Paul Studio with an ebony board. If you like 2016 ones, this would make you poop yourself.

In a good way, I mean. Erm...
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14583
    adamm82 said:
    les Paul special or a les Paul junior. 
    Why not have both at once? Behold, the Gibson Les Paul Junior Special. (Essentially, a Special with no fingerboard binding plus a T-O-M bridge and stopbar tailpiece combination rather than a wrapover type.) 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 839
    1995 Patrick Eggle Berlin Pro (hardtail version with single, single, himbucker layout), incl Hiscox / Eggle case.
    hmmm decisions decsions. I think I want a telecaster now. 

anyone got a tele they want to sell? 
  • scalino65scalino65 Frets: 261
    I have a 1991 sunburst US standard tele. Owned by me from new. Rosewood board, excellent condition.
  • TRothTRoth Frets: 10
    I have a highway one usa telecaster (sunburst/maple neck). Excellent condition & tweed case. £600.