SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gibson Les Paul Standard 2013 Premium Koa top - Tea Burst

What's Hot
Jonathanthomas83Jonathanthomas83 Frets: 3479
edited August 2017 in Guitars £
SOLD Gibson Les Paul Standard 2013  Premium Koa top - Tea Burst 

£1700 £1600 (excluding P&P) - Willing to listen to offers.

Can collect from Bridgend, Wales or I can meet you as far as Bristol on the M4 corridor. DM and we can discuss if any further.

Comes with black hard case and all the trimmings that have been completely untouched and unopened.

This is a beautiful guitar that sadly isn't getting played as much as it should be due to my preference for my PRS Custom 24.

I recently had it professionally set up and had him put tension machine heads on it rather than the stock (poor IMO) locking tuners. I will put the old tuners in the case for you. The new tuners are better all round and look classier too. It also has Loxx strap locks on there and the original strap buttons will be included in the case along with some leather strap locks, so you can take your pick of what you want. Other than that, everything remains stock - including the Burstbucker Pro's which sound incredible.

When I first saw this back in 2013 in the store, I knew that the Koa top looked incredibly classy and that it was exactly what I was looking for in a guitar. It's simply stunning and even better in person. They won't make another run of Koa tops for a long, long time as they used their stock in 2013.

Has three very small dings on the rear of the guitar which I've tried my best to photograph.

View the album here...

https://goo.gl/photos/9FZ6j4MQCrnn2Fmq9

Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments