SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/T Harley Benton Dual Looper and Beatbuddy mini to fund Trio+

LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
edited August 2017 in FX £
Looking to get hold of a trio+ (If anyone's got one they don't need let me know) and to free up funds and board space the logical thing to do is get rid of these two. 

Harley Benton Dual Looper £50ono now £45 posted

Similar to a few out there that clone the same pedal. 10 minute Looper with unlimited overdubs and many effects like time wibbling and reverse. Usb out for saving / restoring saved loops. It also keeps the last loop in memory unless you delete it, even if you power it off and unplug it for several days. Great little Looper. Comes with original box and Velcro on the bottom.

Beat buddy mini £65ono sold

Great little drum machine. Loads of rhythms, fills and tempo all with one button. Read the reviews, it's fab for such a small footprint! You can get a separate switch but I don't have that. Just makes control a little easier but I've had no problem with the one. Don't have the original box but I do have one that will fit. No rubber feet as it's got Velcro.

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments