SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

My 1963 Gretsch Chet Atkins Tennessean for sale...£2200

TranmerePaulTranmerePaul Frets: 2
edited August 2017 in Guitars £
Unfortunately I'm now selling my beloved Gretsch Chet Atkins Tennessean Guitar.

It was manufactured in 1963. The serial number is 56514.

Being from 1963, it's 100% Beatle-spec...as played by George Harrison.
I purchased this guitar in 1990 from a music shop in the north of England. It's had very little use since but obviously shows signs of wear from before I purchased it. I have the original black case for it which is also well worn and is included in the sale. Despite the obvious wear, I think that £2200 or near offer plus postage from the UK is a fair price for such a lovely instrument.

Hopefully all the photographs give you an indication of it's condition but please feel free to ask me any questions. Thanks for your interest.

In the words of the Beatles from '63: ‘MONEY (THAT’S WHAT I WANT)’, “PLEASE PLEASE ME”. Thanks, Paul.

Here's a link to the photographs:

http://mike-wilkinson.photoshelter.com/gallery/Pauls-1963-Gretsch-Chet-Atkins-Tennessean-for-sale/G0000FdUfDYLHlRs

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1740
    Good luck with your sale.

You need to show more/better pictures of the fretboard which looks very warn? 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom