SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Crate Blue Voodoo BV-60 head - £235 ono

RustyShacklefordRustyShackleford Frets: 56
edited July 2019 in Amps £
Up for sale is this Crate Blue Voodoo 60 tube amplifier. It has a few scuffs in the Tolex covering but is in overall good condition and it sounds great. Due to the size and weight of the amp I would prefer local collection in London, however I could also deliver it personally within the London area.

According to the serial number (BV6WH60050), this amp was made in 1995. The stock tubes were replaced with two Groove Tubes GT-6L6B tubes a few years ago. In their stock condition these amps had a pair of orange bulbs behind the tubes to give off an orange glow. If you're keen on having the orange glow, the lightbulbs behind the tubes would need to be replaced, however the tubes themselves are healthy.

Asking £235 ono. I would also consider trading for a small tube combo like a Vox AC4C1.

Specifications:

Tube Types
Preamp: 12AX7A (3)
Power Amp: 12AX7A (1), Groove Tubes GT-6L6B (2)

Output Power Rating
BV-60H 50 watts RMS @ 5% THD 8 or 16 ohm load, 120 VAC

Gain
Channel 1 66dB, tones at “10” @ 1kHz
Channel 2 101dB, tones @ “10” @ 1kHz

Tone Control Range
Channel 1
Low 16dB @ 100Hz
Mid 20dB @ 300Hz
High 10dB @ 10kHz

Channel 2
Low 15dB @ 100Hz