SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Musicman Axis Sport P90 £750 price drop

davidrondeau1979davidrondeau1979 Frets: 12
edited September 2017 in Guitars £
Hi all

I have finally built up the courage to sell this guitar. It's playability and tuning stability is second to none, but I'm sure that goes for most USA Musicman guitars and basses. Im playing less and don't gig, so I will be keeping my overpriced money pit partscasters with low resale value.

There has a silent circuit for hum free p90 fun.
The vintage style trem is flat to the body. From memory it was excellent when floating and returning to pitch. 

The guitar has many dings and chips in the paintwork but no damage to the wood - see pics. There are no marks on the neck at all. The dings and chipped paint was sustained prior to me owning it. I have had the guitar from the mid 2000's and has been gigged once by me. 

It comes with a Musicman Gigbag

Collection from High Wycombe as it only has a gig bag. If you really want it posted then you can arrange a courier and take responsibility for the guitar once it leaves me. I will pack it to your spec.

If you would like some more pics please let know

https://www.flickr.com/photos/72798795@N02/shares/pC1Q4C

Many thanks

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments