SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Ritchie Blackmore strat (Sorted thanks)

flumpetflumpet Frets: 93
edited August 2017 in Guitars £
Anyone got a Fender Ritchie Blackmore strat they are considering selling?

I'm over in Wales so it would probably need posting.

cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 616

Not easy to find them cheap..............you looking Mexico or Japan ? I have a Jap 1997 and they are superb...will be buried with me. Mexcican ones come up pretty regular. If you find a set neck one on during your hunt let me know as been lusting for one of those for years......last 2 up for sale were way over my pocket

Worth looking out on ebay for deals on loaded body and a neck & put it together. Usually turns out cheaper than buying one ready to go.

• flumpetflumpet Frets: 93
    Ha, I was just going to write to you for advice Barry, I remembered you had one.

MIJ would be awesome but more likely to find an MIM I expect. I have an Yngwie sig, only seems right to get a Blackmore to go with it I thought ;)

Thanks for the info
    ha....like your style...why have one when you can have two guitars....you do know the scalloping on the YJM & Blackmore are fairly different in profile & shaping ?
    BTW, just picked up last week a BSM RPA Major....sounds huge with the SD 1/4 pounders on the Blackmore. Expensive toy but I really like it altho not much time to play with toys lately. If I see any guitars around I'll drop you a link
  • flumpetflumpet Frets: 93
    Yeah I've been curious about the different style of scalloping. Congrats on the major, I've got a kemper now so shouldn't be hard to find some Blackmore tones. Thanks again for your help.