SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 2012 Bravewood Andy Summers Custom Telecaster

cairobillcairobill Frets: 95
edited August 2017 in Guitars £
Up for sale is my Andy Summers Tele by Bravewood from 2012.

This guitar is a reasonably faithful (but less battered) copy of Summers' 1963 Custom Telecaster; Sunburst nitro finish, double bound, alder body, maple neck and fretboard, bareknuckle pickups (single coil and humbucker in neck position), vintage fretwire. Unlike Summers' beaten up guitar, this has a 'closet classic' level relic. Pick guard is handmade by Elliott and a nice lime colour. The whole thing is made from scratch by John Elliott. It's not a parts caster. I've had Nash teles before and this is in another class.

NB - I should add that the bridge is a standard era correct bridge and not the heavy brass bridge mod Summers has nor is there an onboard preamp mod like the original guitar.

Ungigged and used for songwriting/ home recording only. 

Comes with Hiscox case. Rather than ship the guitar I would prefer to meet in the London/M25 area. 

£1350

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments