SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Eastman AR371CE Single Hum ES-175 style

JDEJDE Frets: 1092
edited August 2017 in Guitars £
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/9946/iBS6ni.jpg
This has been my main jazz guitar for the past few years, but it's time to move it on. 

The Bad: I've played the shit out it, but because I normally use flatwounds, the frets are still pretty good. It's nitro finish, so there's some wear marks, some small chips on the headstock and generally the sort of chips and dings you would expect from a well-used, main gigging guitar. 
The grain on the fretboard isn't as tight as you'd get on a high end jazzbox, and it's a little dry in spots. 

The Good: structurally its fine, its a great playing, nice looking Chinese made 175 copy, and it's £280, inc a pretty lame but serviceable hardcase, if you collect it from me at my work in Purfleet, Essex. Or I can run it to you if you're local. I'm not averse to shipping it, but I don't have a box for it right now. We can discuss shipping if you really want it sent. 

Currently strung up with D'addario Jazz Light rounds. Obviously full photos and details available if you message me
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom