Bannon's gone too now!

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33805
    Charlottesville was a competition to see who could be the bigger dickhead.

Let's not turn this thread into that too, eh? :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    octatonic said:
    Charlottesville was a competition to see who could be the bigger dickhead.

Let's not turn this thread into that too, eh? :)
    Oh Empy wins that one all day. For all my faults, all my flaws, all the stupid shit I say and do, at least I have the balls to put my name out there, my band out there, and to wear my heart on my sleeve. He hides behind a tiny little colonial white supremacist avatar.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6088
    It's about that time...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Emp_Fab said:
    I have never denied the fact that there was significant wrongdoing on the part of SOME of the protesters.  Absolutely there were some right twats there.  However, the spectre of a resurgence of right wing extremism is significantly serious enough to accept SOME wrongdoing in the attempt to stop it.  It's the same as the fact that lots of awful things were done by allied soldiers in WW2, but that doesn't mean they should have abandoned the war because of it - "oh, you're all as bad as each other".

Your insistence on trying to create moral equivalence is nauseating.  ...You're defending scum like that and you have the barefaced gall to call ME "a disgrace to the human race"!!

Perhaps you meant "a disgrace to the master race" ?
    "....is significantly serious enough to accept SOME wrongdoing in the attempt to stop it."

You are no different to the people you are protesting about. You show the petty-mindedness of the weak man, who, armed with the knowledge that someone somewhere is doing something that is condemned by others, puffs out his little chest and righteously declares the offenders as fair game while you suspend morality and encourage violence towards them.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom