SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Schmidt Array Pedal Board SA450.

What's Hot
GassageGassage Frets: 30930
edited August 2017 in FX £
Yes this little German engineered gem is finally up for sale; £190 shipped (€450 new)

After watching Dunkirk and realising the efforts Tom Hardy went to land a plane behind German lines when he could easily had landed it in Dunkirk high street with the Allies, followed by Merkel's challange to Brexit (even though I'm a remainer) I felt I couldn't keep it due to the ongoing historical issues and the current political landscape.

This was the version without the lid but can be used with a soft case.

UPDATE: *Will trade for compromising full frontal naked pics of Tom Hardy*

The blurb:

Outside - W 480 x D 375 x H 138

• Lower deck - W 450 x D 165

• Upper deck - W 446 x D 185

• Inside - W 450 x D 144

• Height inside - rear 80, front 65

• Gap between upper and lower deck - 37

• Weight - 4,7 kg

SA450

•  450 mm wide two level pedalboard

•  the upper deck is mounted on locking hinges, so it remains in the vertical position when opened and has ball latches underneath to lock it in the closed position when down

•  the angle of the upper deck is ergonomically designed for foot switching comfort

•  the upper deck leg supports are re-positionable to the left and right to ensure that no cable path is ever obstructed

•  the inner area also has space for power supplies and pedals

•  the bottom deck lifts out completely (and locks back into place) for easy cabling

•  both decks and the inside floor are finished with high quality Velcro

•  the side panels are finished with rubber to grip the stage and also to act as protection and Lid location

•  IEC power socket (male outside/female inside)

•  Supplied with flexible LED light, USB re-chargeable power pack and pedal Velcro

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments