SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Headless Fanned-Fret Corona Aphrodite for sale - £649.99

What's Hot
dmitryfedoseevdmitryfedoseev Frets: 6
edited August 2017 in Guitars £
Selling this rather unusual beauty. I do really, really like this guitar. The neck is chunkier than most 'shredder' necks and fits nicely in my big hands. It weighs nearly nothing (a little over 2 kilos I believe) and is most comfortable when playing classical-style. Why am I selling? Well I'm going to uni pretty soon, and I do have other guitars, so I feel like the money could be better put towards booze. I bought this guitar from new on 5/5/2017 from Hitchhiker Music in Korea, so this is a great way to get your hands on it without paying the extortionate import fees I had to! It has been played a handful of times and spent most of the last two months sitting in its soft case. The guitar has some very minor denting in the back of the neck, behind the 10th fret (pictured). It is barely noticeable and doesn't affect comfort in the least. Could be easily buffered out, but you're welcome to give it a play beforehand to see how you feel. The 1st string broke as I was noodling and since I'm going to sell, I haven't bothered replacing it. The rest are tuned to E standard and it was originally set up with a 10-46 set. The specifications are as follows: Mahogany body 5-piece Maple/Rosewood neck 25.5"-25" scale length Ebony fingerboard 24 frets + a zero fret 5mm thick flamed maple top Matte Poly finish Set neck construction EMG 81 (bridge) and EMG 85 (neck) 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup switch Comes with a soft case. Please ask any questions, as I do respond promptly. Check out some of the other guitar stuff I may have for sale.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments