SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted - Decent humbucker guitar - ESP, PRS, Musicman, Gibson - £900

What's Hot
FiftyshadesofjayFiftyshadesofjay Frets: 1428
edited September 2017 in Guitars £
Hi all, looking to sort myself a decent humbucker equipped guitar with a budget of £900. 

Ideally looking for something like an ESP Eclipse, PRS, Musicman, Gibson LP or similar, maybe a decent Japanese LP? Must have a humbucker in the bridge and no Floyd, apart from that I'm open to suggestions!

Based in Rothwell. Northants
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• finest1finest1 Frets: 94
    i have a PRS standard 20th anniversary CE24 if that interests you. made in 2007
  • Bennyboy-UKBennyboy-UK Frets: 1726
    edited August 2017
    You might get this for 900 quid...

Hamer USA Mirage II. Figured Koa top... Phwoar!

https://reverb.com/item/1859464-1996-hamer-usa-mirage-ii-figured-koa-top-guitar-grlc1496 ;

Its pretty special, not sure you'd run into someone (anyone) else with one.

I'm always looking for interesting USA Hamers for sale.

At the moment I'm looking for:
    * Hamer Watson, SS2, Vintage S, T62.
    * Music Man Luke 1, Luke II

Please drop me a message.
  • I have a heavily modified monster of an Epiphone Les Paul that would save you a fortune out of that budget and fit the bill nicely.
    Heritage cherry with what they'd now call a plus top.
    Bought back in 2002.
    It now has zebra Seymour Duncan JB and '59 pups, all new wiring with the Jimmy Page 4 push pull pots for splitting and phase switching, orange drop caps, upgraded jack plug, upgraded selector switch.
    Haven't replaced the bridge or not as it has never had tuning issues - filed the saddled (gently) to make the super smooth.
    Only thing that lets it down slightly are the tuners - I threw the original vintage style cheapo rubbish ones out and fitted a set from a baby Taylor acoustic. They are a little misaligned, but, as they are good quality, they are very stable.
    Anyway, yeah, it is a beast of a guitar.
    Only selling as I have a Gibson now as well as too many other guitars!
    PM if interested!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • All sorted now guys, cheers!