0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    People are halfwits?
  • steersteer Frets: 1196
    Better than new? :s
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30306
    Maybe the buyer's hoping for a refund by claiming the box is empty when the postie delivers it.
    I've learnt it's safer not to put anything in a box or case before sending it off.
  • I've been on a bit of a Boss-hunt recently so have been paying a lot of attention to eBay sales. The prices people are asking (and paying, in many cases) for some things is absolutely ridiculous. 

The ones I really don't understand are the ones that are just insanely overpriced by the sellers: for example starting bids that are a good £20 to £30 higher than any auction has ended at over the last year. Its a strange phenomenon. 
    I buy/sell/trade *a lot* of pedals (it's an awful habit I am hoping to stop). I seem to be as addicted to getting rid of things as some people are to buying them, and I kind of "collected" Boss stuff for a few years. The one thing I am consistently surprised by is how much people are willing to pay for used Boss pedals - I have sold a non-working CH1 for £35!!! A TU2 which was so roadworn it barely had any paint on it - £40! Quite a few pedals I seem to sell to shops, presumably for them to put in their own "Used" section to make a small profit, which just seems really bizarre. But not boutique stuff, nearly all Boss.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6103
    Alpha male with omega brain?
    Beta brain. As in, "still being tested to work the kinks out."