SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: AMT V1 legend JFET preamp pedals AC30 style V-1

DodgeDodge Frets: 1447
edited November 2017 in FX £
The V1 is new in the box.  I had one, misplaced it, bought this to replace it and the old one has turned up in a recent house move.  It's as supplied by AMT, with a European PSU (i.e. you need an adapter to put it into UK mains - I didn't bother sorting this as I had external power to my board).  The V1 and F1 preamps have a clever channel send and return, as well as an FX loop.  The channel send and return allows you to combine two preamp pedals and switch between them using the V1.

The M1 is as new in the box, but I have been using it.  Comes with all original packaging and manual.

Like all these AMT pedals, both sound excellent - they're easily the best of the Sansamp / Joyo type amp in a box pedals.  The only criticism is the onboard speaker emulation (which is switchable) - this is a generic Palmer-type speaker simulator and while it'll get you through a gig if your amp breaks down it's not really all that, much the same as the Sansamp boxes.  For best results, put them through an impulse response and smile.

V1 £85 now £80 shipped - SOLD
M1 £50 now £45 shipped - SOLD

Bank transfer preferred.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments