Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Bigsby vs Licensedb by Bigsby

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 2015
    ICBM said:
    Schnozz said:

Unedited video of you using just two hands and stringing all six in one go (particularly the higher strings you can't grip/keep tension on)

Gee us all a good chortle
    Schnozz said:All six strings mind! That one's not even strung.
    Sorry for the delay, I didn't have a Bigsby guitar to restring at the time :).

Feel free to chortle if you like, if you can really be bothered to waste five and a half minutes! No tools were used in the making of this video ;).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kis97jr2qk5p6hy/Bigsby.mp4
    Minus the Capo just out of shot - My helpful hack
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72943
    Schnozz said:

Minus the Capo just out of shot - My helpful hack
    I assume you're just trying to wind me up :).

Of course there isn't a capo out of shot - you can see the strings go loose when I let go of them. If you're wondering, yes I did do that deliberately to show that they don't pop off the pins ;).

A capo actually makes it harder anyway, it's just more faffing about that you don't need even if you don't mark the fingerboard.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom