SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Les Paul studio 50s/60s tribute gold top or won white with P90s

What's Hot
just seeing if anybody has one for sale. 

if you have anything similar I may be interested. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• markjmarkj Frets: 914
    edited August 2017
    There Are a couple on Gumtree at the moment.
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    There was one in the classifieds very recently. May still be available?
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8493
    edited August 2017
    That was mine, and afraid not - sold last weekend. Thanks for the thought though @RMJ ;;
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5760
    I had one of those once, in the white. 

Bought from Dawson's where they had nearly ten in the 50's and 60's variety hanging on the wall and there was a really big difference in the feel and quality. I'd wanted the gold or black finish but the white one was far enough ahead of all the others to make me choose my least favourite of all the fininshes. 

Sadly being quite a shallow soul, I sold it because I never bonded with the colour. But the moral of this winding ramble is that you'd do well to put one in your hands before committing. The good ones are fabulous but there are some real dogs out there too 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12667
    dazzajl said:
    I had one of those once, in the white. 

Bought from Dawson's where they had nearly ten in the 50's and 60's variety hanging on the wall and there was a really big difference in the feel and quality. I'd wanted the gold or black finish but the white one was far enough ahead of all the others to make me choose my least favourite of all the fininshes. 

Sadly being quite a shallow soul, I sold it because I never bonded with the colour. But the moral of this winding ramble is that you'd do well to put one in your hands before committing. The good ones are fabulous but there are some real dogs out there too 
    I'd agree 100% with this.

I have one of the original 2010 issues that I've owned from new (not for sale) and I've played a few others - and some are really not very good, or rather some don't feel 'special' somehow (and its not set up issues).

Good luck - a good one is right up there, but you have to search them out.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.